We want to start off by saying, THANK YOU!
We are very grateful for your patience and understanding through these uncertain times.
As we re-open for business, and the COVID19 situation continues to evolve, we want to ensure we are taking every precaution to protect your safety as well as our own.
Please review these new shop guidelines prior to your appointment:
Masks are required.
- Please leave any extra belongings at home.
- No food or beverages allowed in the shop at this time.
- Come alone to your appointment.
- Please wait in your vehicle until your artist gives the OK to enter the shop. (Notify your artist that you have arrived by call/text)
- Wash & Sanitize hands immediately after entering the shop.
Some other changes we put in place are as follows:
- The lobby is currently closed. This includes magazines, books & portfolios. (Please see our website or social media channels for portfolio work/reference)
- We have rearranged booths a bit to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are being followed.
- Artists will be masked at all times.
- To limit people in the shop, we ask that you work with your artists directly by phone or email for consultations & appointment scheduling.
- No Walk-Ins at this time.
Any questions or concerns can be answered directly by the artist you are working with or by email to:
If you think you have been exposed or are experiencing any COVID symptoms, RESCHEDULE.
We are happy to honor and rollover deposits at this time.
In addition, if you are immunocompromised, please let your artist know ahead of time so we can accommodate accordingly.